HomegurlFlix LLC 2010 - current
Managing Creative Director
Walt Disney Company 2012-2013
Education & Credentials
• Leveraged knowledge in automation and created a dashboard in Tableau that saves the mAC team about 40 hours per month from manually having to send over 170 emails, reducing admin billing hours by 90%.
• Stepped into lead role and created Alteryx workflows, vlookups, Google Pre-filled forms and Google scripts for the team. Initial process took 15 hours per month and was reduced to 1 hour per month.
• Developed an upskilled visualization of a billing analysis with Tableau for a team that took 8 hours a month and now takes 1 hour a month. It’s visually appealing and easy to follow for the team.
Master of Arts in Professional Communication
University of Tampa, 2021
Bachelor of Arts in Film and Media Arts with Minor in Communication
University of Tampa, 2012
Alteryx Designer Core
Version 2020, 2020
Human Centered Design Badge
Digital Acumen Badge
Top 20 Under 25 Up and Coming Artists in Tampa Bay
Six Sigma - White Belt
FLMI Designation – Insurance Fundamentals
LOMA 321 - Marketing in Financial Services
Resident Assistant of the Year
• Manage databases within a national utilization dashboard for PwC Admin Services leadership through Excel, Alteryx, Tableau.
• Support financial reporting for xLoS teams; billings & collections COE with bill plan implementation & automated collections.
• Reviewed and collected data for housing assignments and customer records, modernizing an approach that resulted in 85% less disputed housing assignments from previous years.
• Reporting and Data Analysis
• Developmental/Strategic Planning
• Tech Integration/Automation with Alteryx, Tableau, and UiPath
• Innovative and imaginative thinking
• Google Suite/Microsoft Office/Adobe Suite
• Effective Written and Oral Communication
• eGFS, myMetrics, DMS, WebEx, SharePoint, Flex forecast
• Process Improvement
• Familiar with R, Python and SQL
• Team Lead for twelve individuals, tracking stats, building and monitoring improvement plans, and finding efficiencies in their process
• Training - Coached and trained teams on new products, processes and improvements using educational videos such as Brainshark, PowerPoint and filming and editing, resulting in faster training times.
• Managed and created five step development plans of quality control check data for underperforming team members to help aid them in improving their performance.
• Supervised staff in their job duties, including vehicles and money safekeeping.
Digitally upskilled administrative professional with 10 years creating process efficiencies and leveraging automation skills. Seeking to utilize my technical and professional expertise to grow within PwC and be a participatory member of the firm's success.
PricewaterhouseCooper 2017- current
Products & Technology, Data Engineer
Team Lead, Customer Service Representative
University of Tampa 2009 - 2011
Assistant Housing Coordinator, Vaughn Building Manager
• Budgeted and produced low and mid-budget films with Google sheets and Excel for over 20 independent feature and short films with budgets ranging from $500 to $100,000.
• Managed award-winning film projects of 15 or more individuals from start to finish on projects with short deadlines.
• Organized daily production sheets for efficiencies and management of sets.
• Worked as a liaison on multiple engagement teams to improve their antiquated tracking systems and databases, making them efficient and easier to update.
• Participated on a special team used to consolidate education materials to help test and program with an IBM search engine for internal customers, to improve QC scores by 50%
• Streamlined a 15-day filming project to film in 8 days instead, saving over $40,000 in people and equipment.